Rockstars announcement of their GTA 5 online feature, also called Grand theft Auto Online and what could have been easily a standalone MMO game, was a huge success. The major changes that were teased were apparently not everything at all. They introduced today a new Social Club Crew hierarchies system.
The changes are a direct respond to the wishes of the SC community and are available for all crew leaders.
- Leader: The leaders can decide to assign specific member for the available ranks or not. When choosing the last option, all members will stay in the muscle ranks. Also known as admins.
- Commissioners: The vice-presidents and right-hand of the leaders/crew creators. Most trusted and with the ability to decide on all aspects related to the crew organization on behalf of the leader.
- Lieutenants: Privileged members to keep the Crew in check and hand out promotions or demotions amongst sub-ranked fellows.
- Representatives: These ranks are reserved for the rising stars in the cliques. They have proven loyalty and were successful for a longer period. There words are considered to be as good advise and will have some impact on the recruitment of new aspirants.
- Muscle: The heart of every crew. Think of then as soldiers. Some of them just want to enjoy the online modes and others will have heavy ambitions to rank up and can be a threat to the superiors rank spots when successful enough.
Join the GTA 5 Online forums Crew section and post and organize your crew. Make announcements to recruit members or join our crew. We will heavily play online. Stay tuned for more info!